If you have any questions or need help understanding the following myHomehardware Terms & Conditions please
telephone: 0161 485 1309 - Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm
- - Members may present their myhomehardware card at the checkout or provide their postcode and surname in order to collect points. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 14 days after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to a maximum of two receipts per day.
- - Members are still able to collect points or receive own brand discount with telephone orders but may be asked to confirm their card number.
- - Points collected on additional cards linked to the main myhomehardware member's account will be credited to that account only.
- - To be awarded points, members must spend at least £1 on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought.
- - Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products, including LPG Gas. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Snape & Sons.
- - Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any one collection period.
- - Snape & Sons may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme and a breach of these terms and conditions.
- - Snape & Sons is entitled to remove points for products being returned for any reason when a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- - Points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed if Snape & Sons determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- - Points have no monetary value. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
- - Snape & Sons is under no obligation to award points or member discount for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- - Points earned can be redeemed anytime from the following day in any denomination upto and including the total earned. Points currently have no expiry date.
- - Members may present their myhomehardware card at the checkout or provide their postcode and surname in order to receive member's discount on homehardware brand products.
- - Member's discount will not be awarded in addition to any in store promotions. In case of promotional prices the member will be awarded the larger discount whether this is member discount or offer price.
- - Members who forget to claim their discount during a purchase will be unable to claim any savings back after the tranaction is complete.
- The information we collect includes
- - Identity data - This is information that helps us identify who you are, so your name, title or Clubcard Number.
- - Contact data - This is information that details how we can contact you i.e address, telephone number and/or email address.
- - Transaction data - This is information about your purchase of a product or service from us. This includes when, where, what and how you purchased that item or service. It will also include where we sent that product or service and any Clubcard points or other benefits collected as part of the transaction.
- We collect your data to make our services available to you - This means that processing your personal
data allows us to:
- - Manage your account/s and the points you have collected with us
- - Process your orders, deliveries and refunds
- We collect your data to contact and interact with you
- - Contact you about our Services, by EMAIL ONLY or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us.
- - Contact you with regards to enquiries and special orders you have placed with us against your account. Please note, we will NEVER COLD CALL YOU, you will always be informed of any telephone contact in store prior to any calls being placed.
- - Provide us the ability to send you your new card and/or provide you with delivery service.
- - Manage promotions and competitions you take part in, including those we run with our suppliers and Retail Partners.
- - Potentially invite you to take part in and manage customer surveys, reviews and other market research activities carried out by Snape & Sons
- We do not share your data with any other party and they remain stored on a password protected server.
Your details may be shared however in the following circumstances;
- - if the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data or for the administration of justice;
- - if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- - if were ever to restructure, sell or transfer our business (or a part of it). For example, in connection with a takeover or merger.
- We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, the duration depends on several factors,
including (but not limited to):
- - Why we collected it in the first place;
- - How old it is;
- - Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- - Whether we need it to protect you or us
Protecting your data
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This section sets out some of the measures we have in place.
- - We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
- - We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe;
- -We only authorise access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
- - We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks,
- - We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you
Subject Access Rights
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you please contact us
other data protection rights
In relation to your personal data, you also have the right to:
- - have inaccurate information corrected:
- Summary of the right: if you believe we hold inaccurate or missing information, please let us know and we will correct it.
- - object to our use of it:
- Summary of the right: general objection - We will then consider your objection to our use of your personal data. If on balance, your rights outweigh our interests in using your personal data, then we will at your request either restrict our use of it (see section 3 below) or delete it (see section 4 below).
- - objection in relation to direct marketing
- If you make such an objection, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- - restrict our use of it:
- Summary of the right: There are several situations when you can restrict our use of your personal
data, this includes (but is not limited to):
- - you have successfully made a general objection (listed in section 2 above).
- - you are challenging the accuracy of the personal data we hold.
- - we have used your personal data unlawfully, but you do not want us to delete it.
- Summary of the right: There are several situations when you can restrict our use of your personal data, this includes (but is not limited to):
- - have us delete it:
- Summary of the right: There are several situations when you can have us delete your personal data,
this includes (but is not limited to):
- - we no longer need to keep your personal data; - you have successfully made a general objection (listed in section 2 above);
- - you have withdrawn your consent to us using your personal data (and we do not have any other grounds to use it);
- - we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
- Summary of the right: There are several situations when you can have us delete your personal data, this includes (but is not limited to):
- - complain to the data protection regulator:
- We'd like the chance to resolve any complaints you may have, however you also have the right to complain to the UK data protection regulator (the "ICO") about how we have used your personal data. Their website is https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/raising-concerns/.